Bertie the BTA Robot
BTA uses cutting-edge technology to ensure that we use as little man-hours as possible.
- Bertie works on your computers while you are sleeping - checking that settings are optimal, carrying out maintenance and updating software.
- If your computer is connected to the internet, Bertie can connect to your computer. It can be in the office, at home, in a coffee house or on a train.
- The human error factor does not apply to Bertie. He never forgets a task, or misses a step.
- Bertie never sleeps.
- Bertie is amazing. He is constantly working on several thousand computers at once - all around the world.
- Bertie even knows your time zone; and won't interrupt your work whether you are in New York, London or Hong Kong.
- Bertie has been taught by BTA's finest engineers. He is the combined brain of all our cleverest people.
- Bertie learns new things constantly. When BTA finds something new and innovative, Bertie makes it happen.
- Bertie knows what sort of machine he is working on. He will do different work based on whether he is working on a server or a workstation, a Dell or a HP machine, a desktop or a laptop, or an Apple or a Windows computer.
- We love Bertie very much.
For more information on Bertie the BTA Robot, please email email@example.com or call 020 8875 7676 today.