Internal Sales Consultant
Experience: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Work start: November 2016
- Providing team members and clients with communications support in relation to quotes, orders, projects and services
- Following sales procedures making sure processes are followed closely
- Meet sales targets (both individually and as part of the team)
- Assist with growing BTA's footprint within our existing client base (up-sell)
- Draft, manage and follow up on quotations and sales opportunities
- Assist with the renewing of products and services for client accounts
- Assist with new business lead generation, and support our marketing efforts
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated. We are looking for someone who is organised, reliable and has internal sales / junior account management experience in the IT industry, preferably having worked for a managed IT services provider before.
BTA is passionate about what we do. Everything revolves around providing exceptional customer service and going the extra mile. We are a small team that are extremely busy and as such are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Because the candidate will be representing BTA primarily by phone and email, he/she should be fluent in English (verbal and written) to a professional level.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.